the Russian Association for fuzzy systems and soft computing
the Russian Association of artificial intelligence
the administration of the Smolensk region
branch of the "NIU "MEI" in the city of Smolensk
VIII INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
“Fuzzy systems, soft computing and intelligent technologies”
29 Jun – 1 Jul 2020 g., g. Smolensk
8 th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Fuzzy Systems, Soft Computing and Intelligent Technologies
June 29 - July 1, 2020
Official conference website
we Invite You to take part 29 June – July 1, 2020. in the VIII International scientific-practical conference “Fuzzy systems, soft computing and intelligent technologies" (NSMBA-2020). The conference dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the founding of the Soviet (Russian) Association of fuzzy systems formed by 18 January 1990, which in 2005 was renamed the Russian Association of fuzzy systems and soft computing (RASPS).
the conference Venue, the city-hero Smolensk branch of the “national research University "MEI" in the city of Smolensk.
Key areas of work of the conferencethe
- fuzzy sets, fuzzy relations, fuzzy graphs, fuzzy algorithms and fuzzy measures; the
- fuzzy logic and approximate reasoning; the
- soft and intelligent computing; the
- fuzzy, neural network, neuro-fuzzy, hybrid models, methods and technologies; the
- evolutionary modeling, genetic and bio-inspired methods and technologies; the
- methods and techniques of fuzzy and possibilistic-probabilistic optimization; the
- intelligent systems and technologies of support of decision-making; the
- hybrid intelligent systems and technologies.
the deadlines for the submission of reports.
prior To April 1, 2020, Before April 15, 2020 – registration of applications for participation in the conference and summaries of the reports.
Until April 15, 2020, prior To may 1, 2020 – providing full text of papers in the Russian language.
Until may 15, 2020, To may 30 2020 – review of reports and notification on acceptance.
Until may 30, 2020 Until June 7, 2020 – completion of payment of the registration fee and receive the final versions of the reports with the accompanying documents.
From 29 June to 1 July 2020 – a conference.
+7 (920) 304-45-52